Part 6 - Distracted Driving Tim looking for love, home cooking, and new gas stations to torture.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Sub Count back down to 63.3 on the actual YT Channel. That was quick. Up 100 to 63.4 and right back down. Social Blade still says 63.4? CRUSHING IT!!!

2.     +11   +1   -1

Group

Status

3.     +6   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Admits apprehension. Common sense says don't leave today. You have the place for 2 more days. Discipline yourself to sit down and plot out your trip. Look at roads, weather, lodging, and special events. Then leave with a plan!

4.     +10   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Let's play Bingo

5.     +7   +1   -1

Group

Status
    I am working on a YouTube video with a similar meme, can I modify this for use or are you going to use it for a video?
    QUOTE (StopScammers @ 4/28/2024, 04:28 PM) 

6.     +11   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Ladies and Gentleman. Let's not lose sight of the fact that in the great scheme of things. Dimmy and his YT channel don't amount to a hill of beans. Sure, a few misguided souls that might take his financial and healthcare advice seriously and suffer the results. Anyone that takes the advice of someone that sleeps in a coffin, pees in bottle, poops in a bucket and likes to dress up and pretend they are a cowboy. Well, that's their problem and they are beyond help. I think we are at a point where watching his videos and posting comments and parody videos are for entertainment only.

Speaking for myself I have been greatly entertained with many of the videos posted here. Plus enjoy the creative writing demonstrated by quite a few. Let's just take the videos for what they are. Nothing more then a continuing soap opera about the perils of one out-of-touch boofon.

7.     +8   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Yes, I would agree. He's beyond redemption.

QUOTE (JohnnyOla @ 4/28/2024, 04:52 PM) 
    Ladies and Gentleman. Let's not lose sight of the fact that in the great scheme of things. Dimmy and his YT channel don't amount to a hill of beans. Sure, a few misguided souls that might take his financial and healthcare advice seriously and suffer the results. Anyone that takes the advice of someone that sleeps in a coffin, pees in bottle, poops in a bucket and likes to dress up and pretend they are a cowboy. Well, that's their problem and they are beyond help. I think we are at a point where watching his videos and posting comments and parody videos are for entertainment only.

Speaking for myself I have been greatly entertained with many of the videos posted here. Plus enjoy the creative writing demonstrated by quite a few. Let's just take the videos for what they are. Nothing more then a continuing soap opera about the perils of one out-of-touch boofon.

8.     +8   +1   -1

Group

Status
    There is a lot of evidence about what foods to avoid and what may benefit you if you have glaucoma. Tim eats all the ones you aren’t supposed to - way too much caffeine, fatty bacon and steak, soda. He doesn’t eat the beneficial ones at all, like plenty of fruits and vegetables, leafy greens, nuts, oily fish and green tea for example.

His diet will be worse on the road. High blood pressure in full gear. Partially blind already probably and pulling too much weight. Man, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

QUOTE (JohnnyOla @ 28/4/2024, 16:52) 

Well said! 🙌

QUOTE (AtomicSage @ 28/4/2024, 16:46) 
    I am working on a YouTube video with a similar meme, can I modify this for use or are you going to use it for a video?
    QUOTE (StopScammers @ 4/28/2024, 04:28 PM) 

Looking forward to it Atomic! 😁

9.     +5   +1   -1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sorry. I took a break yesterday from the thread. Always remember you can go back to the front page of OFF Grid to see the threads. I think most of you figured that out.

10.     +7   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AtomicSage @ 28/4/2024, 16:55) 

He may be beyond redemption, but he is on notice that he is being scrutinized. I notice he has stopped abusing the hashtags recently. I'd like to think it's due to our efforts. I also think that the alternative videos are raising a question in viewers minds whether this is a person they should be listening to for life advice.

11.     +6   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Moonstars @ 28/4/2024, 12:27) 
    He is telling people to report videos again

Looks like I'll be doing some reporting of my own.

12.     +5   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Yenifer45 @ 28/4/2024, 17:25) 
    Sorry. I took a break yesterday from the thread. Always remember you can go back to the front page of OFF Grid to see the threads. I think most of you figured that out.

You deserve a break! Thanks for keeping this forum going.

13.     +5   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Angela Baker @ 4/28/2024, 11:42 AM) 
    QUOTE (AtomicSage @ 28/4/2024, 16:55) 

He may be beyond redemption, but he is on notice that he is being scrutinized. I notice he has stopped abusing the hashtags recently. I'd like to think it's due to our efforts. I also think that the alternative videos are raising a question in viewers minds whether this is a person they should be listening to for life advice.

To be sure. All the "anti-ST" videos are having a very large impact on him. He frequently feels the need to go on the defense and defend himself. I also believe that our efforts plus the efforts of others to expose him for what he is and what he is not, is serving a great help to those that have been sucked into all his phoniness.

14.     +3   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I can't imagine not planning a trip. He could be staying at cheap campsites here and there. Taking scenic routes. Is he still expecting a sub to invite him, they go quiet with invitations once the rubber meets the road. Out of 63,000 you know some live along his route.

Yesterday he said everything he owns in the world is with him yet...he lies about the smallest things. You know he returned that stuff, it still had tags on the stocking hanging from his mantle. Screenshot_20240428_114245_YouTube

15.     +6   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Namaste
    Attached Image
    IMG_5622

1189 replies since 26/4/2024, 15:50   23289 views