Part 5 - ST Union Carpenter, Suntanning Addict , Preacher Dim stalking sweet thangs

Discussion of ST videos

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Sarasota Tim's best plan for the future is to look into buying a used mobile home sold with land, probably in the south or midwest. This could likely be done with a mortgage payment less than the $700 a month space rent he said he was paying for the Flagstaff. He needs a home base he can rely on as he ages and mooching off Teddy can't go on indefinitely. He needs to be realistic about what he can and cannot afford to do. Expensive toys are on the cannot afford list. He should sell the 2 RV's and perhaps downsize the truck to something more affordable. With his lifelong EIDL loan, he's going to need to continue working as long as he can to supplement his Social Security. He seemed a lot happier and healthier when he was handing out samples so it might not be a bad idea to go back to that.

2.     +5   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elle Avate @ 16/4/2024, 00:32) 
    I think Sarasota Tim's best plan for the future is to look into buying a used mobile home sold with land, probably in the south or midwest. This could likely be done with a mortgage payment less than the $700 a month space rent he said he was paying for the Flagstaff. He needs a home base he can rely on as he ages and mooching off Teddy can't go on indefinitely. He needs to be realistic about what he can and cannot afford to do. Expensive toys are on the cannot afford list. He should sell the 2 RV's and perhaps downsize the truck to something more affordable. With his lifelong EIDL loan, he's going to need to continue working as long as he can to supplement his Social Security. He seemed a lot happier and healthier when he was handing out samples so it might not be a bad idea to go back to that.

But then who would tell him every day how wonderful he is? He can’t live without that.

3.     +6   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Just call me Nana @ 16/4/2024, 00:28) 
    QUOTE (Moonstars @ 16/4/2024, 00:20) 
    So, I listened to some of the long video, and in it Tim said his doctor told him that if he lives long enough, he will eventually go blind in his left eye and not be able to drive.

So, wouldn’t you think it would be Tim’s first priority to establish residency somewhere besides an RV that needs to towed by driving a vehicle?? How would he move an RV if he can’t drive? Instead he buys stuff he doesn’t need and continues dreaming about going to see more parking lots around the country.

Very good point. Anyone else in his position would start securing things for the eventual future.

He needs to start preparing like a disabled senior citizen but instead he thinks he’s 45.

4.     +2   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stan I am @ 15/4/2024, 19:40) 
    Another 'hater' channel subscribe and give him some likes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C3RHQmBFY

I can't find this guy on YT

5.     +5   +1   -1

Group

Status
    He claims he saved and had a very lucrative business for over 30 years. Well, if he saved, why did he have to take out a government loan then?

He also mentioned that Teddy still has health issues and wouldn’t be able to travel like he does. He thinks of himself as a world traveler. 🤨 Goes on to say Jolene takes care of Teddy and is like 10 women and he’s never seen anyone like her. I don’t think Teddy wants his personal stuff, like health issues, even mentioned on YouTube.

The swooning for Jolene shows he is envious and is ready to swoop in and try to integrate himself in Jolene’s life if something happened to Teddy.

6.     +2   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Did he mention Teddy's health?? I haven't watched. Screenshot_20240415_181958_YouTube

7.     +6   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stanky McGassy @ 4/15/2024, 06:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (Just call me Nana @ 16/4/2024, 00:28) 
    Very good point. Anyone else in his position would start securing things for the eventual future.

He needs to start preparing like a disabled senior citizen but instead he thinks he’s 45.

My interest was perked by posts here and I listened to the last 10 minutes of the long video.
    It appears that Teddy has had a relapse of his health issue and it gave Dimmy a wake-up call to how fruitless his present situation is. The video has some honesty with it. He appears to be really not happy with his situation of not having someone to take care of him as he ages.[

8.     +3   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Moonstars @ 16/4/2024, 01:19) 
    He claims he saved and had a very lucrative business for over 30 years. Well, if he saved, why did he have to take out a government loan then?

He also mentioned that Teddy still has health issues and wouldn’t be able to travel like he does. He thinks of himself as a world traveler. 🤨 Goes on to say Jolene takes care of Teddy and is like 10 women and he’s never seen anyone like her. I don’t think Teddy wants his personal stuff, like health issues, even mentioned on YouTube.

The swooning for Jolene shows he is envious and is ready to swoop in and try to integrate himself in Jolene’s life if something happened to Teddy.

Omg sounds awful. Dimmy is such a predatory creep, I can't with this guy.

Does Teddy have kids? I'm thinking not if Jolene was put on the property title.

9.     +2   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Tom B. Willie @ 16/4/2024, 01:22) 
    Did he mention Teddy's health?? I haven't watched. (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12651469/...958_YouTube.jpg)

He said Teddy has health issues still and he couldn’t imagine him dealing with them without Jolene being there. He said Teddy’s lived a good life. Tim sort of insinuates really that it’s not going to be that long till Teddy’s underground. Who knows though because he talks crap and nobody can believe him.

QUOTE (Tom B. Willie @ 16/4/2024, 01:27) 
    QUOTE (Moonstars @ 16/4/2024, 01:19) 

Omg sounds awful. Dimmy is such a predatory creep, I can't with this guy.

Does Teddy have kids? I'm thinking not if Jolene was put on the property title.

Dont know. Jolene has a kid who recently visited, but I don’t know if Teddy has any.

Edited by Moonstars - 4/16/2024, 02:05 AM

10.     +8   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Well I love how he says that he doesn’t want to share a lot of person stuff and then vomits up a bunch of personal stuff about Teddy’s health. If a friend of mine did that, they would be strung up by their thumbs.

I have two friends who I knew back in the day from the same law firm. They both still work there. They are not unfriendly but they aren’t friends. I text both of them daily. I don’t talk about either of them with the other. Even though they never say “don’t tell,” I hold what they say to me in the strictest confidence. If Friend A wants Friend B to know something, they will tell them. And I sure as hell wouldn’t put their private life on blast on social media.

11.     +5   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Moonstars @ 4/15/2024, 11:09 PM) 
    The broke d*** pays for the diluted version of a cologne and says it’s ONLY $45. He doesn’t have a home, even a studio apartment, yet he acts like a spendthrift.

Actions are a language. No matter what bs spills out of his mouth, his actions prove that he is a bullshit artist and not a minimalist!

Imagine what we don't see him buying.

12.     +8   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Here is what is so ironic. He constantly is preaching to people on how to live their live the fullest, but depends on his community to give him advice on his decisions.

13.     +3   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Moonstars @ 16/4/2024, 00:20) 
    So, I listened to some of the long video, and in it Tim said his doctor told him that if he lives long enough, he will eventually go blind in his left eye and not be able to drive.

So, wouldn’t you think it would be Tim’s first priority to establish residency somewhere besides an RV that needs to towed by driving a vehicle?? How would he move an RV if he can’t drive? Instead he buys stuff he doesn’t need and continues dreaming about going to see more parking lots around the country.

That's BS. I lived in FL and only have sight in one eye and you can most definitely get a drivers license.

14.     +8   +1   -1

Group

Status
    This man is the biggest loser in the world. Now he's talking about selling the Flagstaff when he said that was his home base. You all did say he would get rid of it and find a way to work it in. He had that shit eating grin on his face the whole time he was saying this

This is completely fiscally irresponsible. At his age and low financial station, he can't afford to make mistakes like this. They are too costly. I agree with everyone. He built his vision around having Tammy's money. Without that, he can't afford even a modest camper like the Flagstaff.

Imagine laughing at how indecisive and irresponsible you are. What a moron!

15.     +6   +1   -1

Group

Status
    I particularly loved how Dim said he's lived in the perfect time, so he never had to serve in a war. It's good he never served on our side, as that would have been a boon for any enemy we'd encounter. Having 2 brothers who serves in Vietnam Nam , I'd like a chance to kick his tail across Boynton Beach.

1199 replies since 13/4/2024, 14:13   26674 views