Part 5 - ST Union Carpenter, Suntanning Addict , Preacher Dim stalking sweet thangs

Discussion of ST videos

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blskas @ 4/15/2024, 07:50 PM) 
    Wait for the begging video to pay taxes

His tax bill will result in a panicked selling of an asset like the Crasher or Crapper, followed by an elaborate story of how someone approached him with a deal he couldn't refuse blah blah blah.

2.     +11   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Nothing for 24 hours and then his first video is about $65 cologne. What’s the matter with him?

3.     +7   +1   -1

Group

Status
    What a putz, anything for a video to get a few pennies. It's not a riveting review we needed or anything we are interested in knowing about him

4.     +7   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stanky McGassy @ 15/4/2024, 20:04) 

His tax bill will result in a panicked selling of an asset like the Crasher or Crapper

It’s time for a “Win a Date with Tim” charity raffle.

Proceeds will go to Tim’s favorite charity.

T I M

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

💃💰💃💰💃💰💃💰💃💰💃💰💃💰💃💰💃

5.     +7   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stanky McGassy @ 15/4/2024, 20:04) 

His tax bill will result in a panicked selling of an asset like the Crasher or Crapper, followed by an elaborate story of how someone approached him with a deal he couldn't refuse blah blah blah.

I don’t know if he files
    I am sure he isn’t paying quarterly estimated taxes or even saving anything

His next issue is not having savings to live off of once they stop sending him social security because of over earning

I think he is hoping someone buys the blue Eddie / bike he has on Facebook
    marketplace

When things start disappearing from the shed at Teddy’s and are listed on Tim’s Facebook

6.     +4   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stanky McGassy @ 4/15/2024, 08:04 PM) 

U.S. tax requirements for YouTube earnings
    Important: As we approach the end of the year, monetizing creators should check their tax info in AdSense for YouTube. Make sure you submit a tax form, and if eligible, claim a tax treaty benefit by Dec. 10, 2023. Where relevant Google will recalculate 2023 taxes and refund the difference.

If you don’t share tax info, Google may be required to withhold taxes worldwide using the maximum tax rate. If you do share your tax info, your tax rate may be up to 30% of your U.S. income.

Check your tax info and claim a tax treaty benefit:

Make sure we got your tax info. Double check that your tax form status is a green “Approved” in AdSense for YouTube.
    Confirm with your tax advisor if you’re eligible to make a claim for treaty benefits. A tax treaty benefit can reduce the tax withholding rate for certain income types:
    Other Copyright Royalties (such as YouTube Partner Program and Google Play)
    Services (such as Google AdSense)
    Learn more about tax withholding on YouTube or review FAQs on submitting your U.S. tax info to Google.

Google is required to collect tax info from creators in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). If any tax deductions apply, Google will withhold taxes on YouTube earnings from viewers in the U.S. from ad views, YouTube Premium, Super Chat, Super Stickers, and Channel Memberships.

Why Google withholds U.S. taxes
    Google has a responsibility under Chapter 3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code to collect tax info, withhold taxes, and report to the Internal Revenue Service (the U.S. tax authority, also known as the IRS) when a YPP creator on YouTube earns royalty revenue from viewers in the U.S.

7.     +11   +1   -1

Group

Status
    In his cologne video, someone asked if his advantage plan covers psychiatry. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    You funny but you ‘bout to be banned.

8.     +3   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Just call me Nana @ 15/4/2024, 21:06) 
    In his cologne video, someone asked if his advantage plan covers psychiatry. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
    You funny but you ‘bout to be banned.

😂😆🤣😂

9.     +4   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Some Thoughts:

The Tiki Hut-
    Understanding this is south Florida and the rats/ cockroaches/ ants are huge and would descend / gather every night after dark at the tiki hut to enjoy the feasting buffet that exists there, I would be grossed out at the thought of eating there
    Every time I see a tiki hut eating video I look at all the surfaces and “see” / imagine them walking all over the counters

“Going to the gym”:
    He isn’t working out, he is just using the bathroom and showering
    I wonder how he is perceived there?
    At least he isn’t filming inside…….

10.     +6   +1   -1

Group
    Awaiting validation

Status
    Tim is complaining about how busy Florida has gotten in his newest video, but the other day he said no human is illegal and we are all God’s children, etc. What does he think is going to happen when he welcomes tens of millions of newcomers into America?

11.     +4   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Funny, I thought he would be a Hai Karate guy to drive the girls wild.

He is really pushing it now with a 51:54 video! Sorry, I just don't have the time to sit through that much of the same old dribble.

12.     +6   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Droning on and on about nothing today. What the F is fu fu juice? Does he think he's funny? Once again aimless, going where the wind blows. Indecisive, no planning. One bad decision after another. Trying to put a positive spin on things. Leaving Florida, staying in Florida. Blah, blah blah

13.     +4   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Angela Baker @ 4/15/2024, 04:31 PM) 
    Droning on and on about nothing today. What the F is fu fu juice? Does he think he's funny? Once again aimless, going where the wind blows. Indecisive, no planning. One bad decision after another. Trying to put a positive spin on things. Leaving Florida, staying in Florida. Blah, blah blah

Noun
    foo-foo juice (uncountable)

(slang) Aftershave or cologne.

It was a term used back many years by teenagers when referring to their cologne. Once a male matured they never used the term again.

14.     +4   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Angela Baker @ 4/15/2024, 04:31 PM) 

I skimmed the transcript, same old drivel

15.     +1   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    Yikes, that arm 😳 AirBrush_20240415155403

1199 replies since 13/4/2024, 14:13   27208 views